Home to the three rivers, Pittsburgh has its reputation for steel factories but they were all demolished in the 80s and 90s and replaced with upscale shopping centers, luxury townhouses & modern office towers. The city is one of may trying to lure lucrative gay tourism, which was given a boost as the charming,... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT WEEK
Jun 11-12, 2016
- Festival: Saturday, June 11 from 1pm-6:30pm on Liberty Ave. in Downtown Pittsburgh between 6th Street and 10th Street.
- Parade: Sunday, June 12 starting at 2pm. Steps off @ the corner of Grant Street and the Blvd. of the Allies
- Headliner: Kesha
Cruze on inCruze is the latest bar to hit the Pittsburgh scene. Great sound system for dancing, and with any luck you'll get to try it out with a new... More
Join Pittsburgh’s LGBT sports leagues for a FREE Friday Happy H...
Friday Jun 3, 2016 - 6:00pm-9:00pm, 2 people are in
The pageant with balls! (And dicks... And buttholes... Etc etc ad...
Friday Jun 3, 2016 , 2 people are in
iCandy Pittsburgh & Impulse Pittsburgh have created Pittsburgh's ...
Friday Jun 3, 2016 - 9:00pm-2:00am, 2 people are in
See all Pittsburgh events »
1. Arbors Bed & Breakfast (7 fans)
Country B&B in the Hills of Pittsburgh
2. Inn on the Mexican War Streets (6 fans)
A Unique and Charming Inn
3. Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown (2 fans)
Comfortable rooms in great downtown location
4. Omni William Penn Hotel (2 fans)
Reminiscent of the era of old world charm and elegance.
5. Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel (2 fans)
Where heritage and adventure blend into a Cultural District landmark.