Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Looking to post an event in Pittsburgh, PA. Impulse Pittsburgh is having a pre-pride party on Saturday, Jan 2nd from 10-2AM at Bettis' Grille in the North Shore. We will have drink specials all night long and a 2-section dance area featuring the renown DJ Steph! The venue will also feature a huge outdoor deck to enjoy drinks and chit chat in the warm summer evening. Our events attract on average 350-400 women! The entire LGBTQ community and their supporters are welcome! The cost is only $5 to get in the door. Check out www.impulsepittsburgh.com or add us on Facebook (facebook.com/impulsepittsburgh) for more details. We are Pittsburgh's largest monthly, night-life girl party!
1 answers to this question
Patio pull party,, www.daburghjacks.com
Newest Pittsburgh Questions
- Is the Pittsburgh bath house still gay?
- Where can I go for quick fling? Located in the south hills?
- Hi. I am a German bisexual man. I am looking for some dates here at my hotel near the airport. Somebody ruttish? :-)
- New to going out here, is there anything happening tonight and if so where? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
- im a English 48 shaved head tattooed bear im a Bottom, im in pittsburgh around 14-16 may, so where best place to go get used,, the more the better i hope, i just wont do it try it see if i like it not that experanced