Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Newest Pittsburgh Questions
- Is the Pittsburgh bath house still gay?
- Where can I go for quick fling? Located in the south hills?
- Looking to post an event in Pittsburgh, PA. Impulse Pittsburgh is having a pre-pride party on Saturday, Jan 2nd from 10-2AM at Bettis' Grille in the North Shore. We will have drink specials all night long and a 2-section dance area featuring the renown DJ Steph! The venue will also feature a huge outdoor deck to enjoy drinks and chit chat in the warm summer evening. Our events attract on average 350-400 women! The entire LGBTQ community and their supporters are welcome! The cost is only $5 to get in the door. Check out www.impulsepittsburgh.com or add us on Facebook (facebook.com/impulsepittsburgh) for more details. We are Pittsburgh's largest monthly, night-life girl party!
- Hi. I am a German bisexual man. I am looking for some dates here at my hotel near the airport. Somebody ruttish? :-)
- New to going out here, is there anything happening tonight and if so where? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!