Home to the three rivers, Pittsburgh has its reputation for steel factories but they were all demolished in the 80s and 90s and replaced with upscale shopping centers, luxury townhouses & modern office towers. The city is one of may trying to lure lucrative gay tourism, which was given a boost as the charming,... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT MONTH
Jun 11-12, 2016
- Festival: Saturday, June 11 from 1pm-6:30pm on Liberty Ave. in Downtown Pittsburgh between 6th Street and 10th Street.
- Parade: Sunday, June 12 starting at 2pm. Steps off @ the corner of Grant Street and the Blvd. of the Allies
- Headliner: Kesha
Cruze on inCruze is the latest bar to hit the Pittsburgh scene. Great sound system for dancing, and with any luck you'll get to try it out with a new... More
Lola LeCroix's VAIN at CAVO feat. KIM CHI from RuPaul's Drag Race...
Thursday May 26, 2016 - 9:00pm, 1 person are in
RIDE ENDS AT PENN BREWERY, so we meet at PENN BREWERY at 7pm and ...
Thursday May 26, 2016 - 7:00pm, 1 person are in
Meet and greet 10-11
Tickets will be online soon.
Friday May 27, 2016 - 9:00pm, 5 people are in
See all Pittsburgh events »
1. Arbors Bed & Breakfast (7 fans)
Country B&B in the Hills of Pittsburgh
2. Inn on the Mexican War Streets (6 fans)
A Unique and Charming Inn
3. Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown (2 fans)
Comfortable rooms in great downtown location
4. Omni William Penn Hotel (2 fans)
Reminiscent of the era of old world charm and elegance.
5. Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel (2 fans)
Where heritage and adventure blend into a Cultural District landmark.